Sunday, May 27, 2012

A New Frontier ... Kinda

Well, I've started to stand. Not for long, but I am holding my balance and on my own two feet -- not holding onto to ANYTHING! My parents have been obsessed with having me do it again and again, but I guess this is a big deal for them.

Here is a video of my first stand! Well, not my first first, but the first when the camera was on me.


Also, Pah's been teaching me to jam out. Obviously, since I am named after Trent Reznor I have to jam out to NIN. So here I am. My head bobbing is intentional, though it might not look it. Pah does it and it looks fun, so I have learned to do it. Just sucks that the folks can't get a good video of it. They say as soon as the camera is on me I am aware and stop doing whatever it is they want me to do, like Michigan J. Frog, whatever that is.


¡Adios, Me Voy!

No comments:

Post a Comment